50 Ways to Save Energy in Your Papermaking Process
Papermaking is part art, part science, and part knowing people who can help. Kadant’s paper drying energy tips have been helping papermakers improve paper drying and energy use since 1934. In 2011, the paper drying energy tips program was launched to provide insights into optimizing energy use on the paper machine. The program was designed for papermakers, engineers, and energy managers who have an interest in improving energy utilization in the papermaking process.
We have consolidated five-years of energy tips into one big e-book. The e-book answers questions such as:
- Will dryer bars affect energy consumption on low-speed machines?
- Are bigger dryer syphons always better?
- Is there cost associated with introducing fresh water into the white water system?
- Is it important that differential pressure transmitters be calibrated?
- What are the best steam pressures for dryers that do not contact the sheet?
And more than 50 other questions…