What is the New DCF Website?
If you’ve been following our blog posts the last couple of weeks, you already know Kadant launched four new websites including kadant.com, fluidhandling.kadant.com, and fiberprocessing.kadant.com. The fourth website, dcf.kadant.com, launched to better serve process industries worldwide that use doctoring, cleaning, and filtration (DCF) products and systems.
Doctoring goes by many different names depending on the industry including roll cleaning, continuous belt cleaning, scraping, and flaking. Cleaning, commonly referred to as cleaning and conditioning, is the process of removing contaminants from fabrics, belts, and rolls in process industries. Filtration is the process of removing contaminants from liquid applications.
Here are some new corners of the DCF website:
Search or browse by product category to learn more about products and services including videos, animations, case studies, and literature.
Easily scroll through the various process industries we currently serve. Don’t see your specific industry? Click the contact button in the upper right to let us know more about your industry and problem you are trying to solve.
On our new website header also allows you to easily:
- Hover over “products” in the header for a quick list of products by category
- View a summary of our DCF facilities worldwide under “about”
- Find your local facility or representative using “contact” in the header
- Search for keywords using the search tool in the top right corner of the site
- Switch between nine different languages in the upper right corner
We will be continuously updating our content and encourage you to come back to check for latest research, products, services, and announcements.