For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling; doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
We are a global supplier of high-value, critical components and engineered systems used in process industries worldwide. Our products, technologies, and services play an integral role in enhancing process efficiency, optimizing energy utilization, and maximizing productivity in resource-intensive industries.
While Kadant is a relatively new name, and became a fully independent public company in 2001, many of our businesses have been serving industrial customers for more than 100 years. Our major product brands, sold under the Kadant name through our subsidiaries, include well-known industry names such as AES, Black Clawson (stock preparation), Carmanah, Goslin, Johnson, Lamort, Lodding, Noss, PAAL, and Vickerys.
Our primary product lines are:
- Fiber processing systems for recovering recycled fibers and processing virgin fibers
- Fluid handling systems that transfer fluid, power, and data between fixed piping and rotating components
- Roll doctoring and scraping products that clean roll surfaces
- Cleaning and filtration systems that clean fabrics and filter and recycle process water
- Wood processing systems to debark and cut logs into strands used in the production of OSB, lumber, and other wood-based products
- Baling equipment and systems to process recyclable waste and other materials for transport and storage
- Fiber-based granules made from papermaking byproducts for agricultural and professional turf applications
At Kadant, we are proud to offer innovative products and technologies that help reduce energy consumption, improve water management, and enhance efficiencies for long-term sustainability.
Kadant Inc. is based in Westford, Massachusetts, with 2,500 employees worldwide in 20 countries worldwide. Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol KAI.
Kadant brand products and services are sold to industries worldwide through our subsidiaries located in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. To find your local sales office, visit our Contact Us page.