Screening is one of the key steps in the stock preparation process to remove contaminants, but also a required action to improve the sheet cleanliness and formation for the approach flow applications.
Screening can have several positions in the process and operate at various consistencies, including:
- Stickies and specs removal
- Plastics and large impurity removal
- De-flaking and de-flocculation
- Fractionation between long and short fibers
- Protection of downstream equipment
- Avoiding pulsation's
- High efficiency with low fibre loss
With a wide range of equipment, Kadant is in a position to design the most appropriate screen for both stock preparation and approach flow applications. For more information regarding Kadant's screening systems, please click on the options below.