Accurate Angle Setting Tool
Setting and maintaining the proper doctor blade angle is critical to maximize doctoring performance. The AngleSet gauge is used to set the proper angle for doctor blades and scrapers for improved doctoring performance. Applications include creping, drum flaking, and converting equipment.
- Compact, user-friendly design with LCD display
- Hand-held gauge requires minimal space to take readings
- Auto shut-off feature for extended battery life
- Reads to ± 0.10 degree
- Quick and accurate measurement for each blade position
- Reduces maintenance downtime
- Extends doctor blade life
- Improves doctor blade performance
- Angle range of 180 degrees
The AngleSet gauge provides an accurate reading of the blade angle to ± 0.10 and features a large-format LCD display. This tool's compact design allows for flexibility in application and is suitable for most doctor applications including creping, coating, drum flaking, and converting.
To determine blade angle, the AngleSet gauge is placed on the roll surface with the foot's center line at the point of blade contact. This establishes a tangential reference. The gauge is then placed on the doctor blade surface to measure the actual doctor blade angle. The blade angle can be read directly from the digital display without changing the orientation of the sensor with respect to the housing.
For more information on the AngleSet gauge tool, download the product brochure or request product information using the links above.