For more than a century, Kadant Inc. has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling; and doctoring, cleaning & filtration systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
We are a leading supplier of technology-based systems for the global pulp and paper industry as well as other process industries. Our equipment plays a critical role in nearly every stage of paper making and paper recycling, enhancing process efficiency and product quality for our customers.
At Kadant, we are proud to offer innovative products and technologies that help reduce energy consumption, improve water management, and enhance efficiencies for long-term sustainability.
Our primary product lines are:
- Stock preparation systems for recovering recycled fibers and processing virgin fibers
- Fluid handling systems that transfer fluids, steam, or air between rotating cylinders and fixed piping
- Roll doctoring and scraping products that clean roll surfaces to keep machines running efficiently
- Cleaning & Filtration systems that clean fabrics and filter and recycle process water
- Fiber-based granules made from papermaking byproducts for agricultural and home lawn and garden applications
While Kadant is a relatively new name, and became a fully independent public company in 2001, many of our businesses have been serving industrial customers for more than 100 years. Through a combination of acquisitions and internal development, we continue to strengthen our position as a leading supplier to global processes.
Kadant Inc. is based in Westford, Massachusetts, with revenues of $332 million in 2012 and 1,600 employees worldwide. Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol KAI. Kadant brand products and services are sold to industries worldwide through our subsidiaries located in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.